Toll Free Number Service
What is a Toll Free Number?
A toll free number is a phone number that customers all over the world can dial to reach your business at no charges to them. Toll free numbers are very common and have proven successful for businesses, particularly in the areas of customer service and telemarketing. Toll free service has traditionally provided potential customers and others with a “free” and convenient way to contact businesses. Toll-Free service is very wide for all organisations in Lead generation, Customer servicing & after sales support, Status Enquiry, booking and appointment management, CRM, survey, polls, subscription, accounts etc. Toll-Free number fits for all your business needs and requirements. Speciality of Toll Free number is that it is billed for all incoming calls instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber. So client may reach you without any calling charges. Today, there are six toll free codes: 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844. Toll free numbers generally begin with an 800 or 888 code, but can also begin with 877, 866, 855 or 844.. Although 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 are all toll free codes, they are not interchangeable. For an intance, 1-800-234-5678 is not the same number as 1-888-234-5678. We offer 1800 number series. Calls to each toll free number are routed to a particular local telephone number. Let your clients be freely connected to you!
Key advantages to Enterprise:
- Business portability irrespective of location.
- Larger company image & branding.
- Better market reach.
- Ease of use for the end customer(calling party).
Some Important features of Toll Free Number:
- Termination of Toll free on PRI or even SIM card.
- Vanity number can be used as per business requirement.
- Multiple routing option based on Time based routing, Geographic Routing and conditional routing.
- White listing and Blacklisting of calling party numbers.
- Termination of Toll FREE onto hosted IVR customized as per Enterprise requirement.
- In India it is normally a 1-800 series number but can be other numbers as well like 000800 starting which can be dialed by anyone across the country and the person is NOT charged for dialed toll free number.
- The organisation that owns the Toll Free number has to then bear the charges of that no-call cost for the end-customer and has to pay an extra premium per call.
- You can only recieve Incoming calls on the Toll-Free Number, this can be diverted and forwarded the way you want. No dialing out from the Toll-Free number.
Who should take a Toll-Free number?
Typically Businesses which are slightly large (not SME’s), can spend an extra amount of money on each call to make their end customers feel that they are valued. It is more an emotional + comforting style of marketing and branding to make the end consumer value their TIME and MONEY. You would make it a central number for one campaign or all your queries depends on the business.
Customers who wish to send in their feedback, enquiry and grievances can call the toll-free helpline; their queries can be attended by customer care executives. General information such as details of products, services, branch contacts and other information can be provided instantly.
Business Growth with a Toll Free Number
Toll free numbers can give your business a global presence, helping your brand to gain recognition and reach millions of customers all across the world. Despite the affordability of toll free numbers, many consumers believe that they are utilized exclusively by big corporations. By activating a toll free number for your small-mid size business, you can create an impression of presence and size, adding credibility to your operation. In addition to inflating your incoming call volume and increasing your ROI, a toll free number from PACEWALK can help to improve your customer satisfaction standards. Our Toll Free Services cater to enterprise customers across the country. Dispensed on our state of the art, intelligent network platform, we support Toll Free Services across all service providers and ensures ease of access for your customers while reaching out to your business.