What is ISO Certification?
ISO is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. If you need an ISO 9001:2015 certification then you are at the right place. PACEWALK offers ISO certification Consultancy Services for organizations; an independent, impartial, certification body which is accredited from United Ackreditering Services Limited (UASL), UK provides management system certification in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, TS/ISO 16949, ISO 29990 & ISO 50001 certification services worldwide. QC certification provide its services compliance with the ISO (International Organization for Standardization, Switzerland) and IAF (International Accreditation Form) standards. If you want to know more about you can have a look on given details.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
ISO 9001 contains eight key principles of quality management which is not auditable but do form the fundamental characteristics of quality management:
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction.
- Involvement of people.
- Process approach.
- Systematic approach to management.
- Continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO Certification
- Become more cost efficient
- Increased credibility and competitiveness
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or service
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes
Our ISO Services:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2003
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO/TS 16949:2009
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 20000:2011
- ISO 22000:2005 / HACCP
- ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 29990:2010
- ISO 50001:2011
Why ISO certification is needed?
“ISO Certified” means an organization has met the requirements in ISO 9001. It defines an ISO 9000 Quality Management System (QMS). ISO 9001:2008 is focused on meeting customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction so you must pay attention to the customer. PACEWALK is a consultant to provide ISO 9001:2015 Certification. Whole procedure and required documents are mentioned below:
Procedure for Certification:
Require Legal Documents of your organization
For Proprietorship Organization
- Pan card of Proprietor / Registration of firm
- Deceleration of proprietor on letter head with authorized signature and stamp
For Partnership Organization
Partnership Deed of Company/Company Pan card
For Pvt. Ltd. Organization
Incorporation Certificate/Company Pan card/Service or sale tax documents
Scope: Deceleration on letter head about the activity of your work with authorized signature and stamp.
Invoice Issued: any two Xerox copy of Invoice Sales or Service
Invoice Received: any two Xerox copy of Invoice Purchase
If you have any query please feel free to contact us on below mentioned details.
Email id: email@example.com
Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/pacewalk